To register please use the button below. Secure Registration is done offsite
Payment of fees and conditions
Annual fee for the League and Development Club
|U8 and U10 Boys and Girls||$475|
|U12, U14, U16 Boys and Girls||$575|
All fees are for the entire 2016/2017 season from September to March, excluding camps. All fees must be paid on-line and in full by Wednesday 31st August 2016.
Once full payment has been made:
- -Once full payment has been made paid, your child will be eligible to be allocated to a squad.
- Kit will only be handed out on full payment in the week commencing 3rd October.
- If there are outstanding fees for a previous season, camp or post season training program then registration for 2016/2017 will not be accepted until all unpaid fees are paid in full.
- If you would wish to discuss a payment plan, please contact Hilary Sharman at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be made on an individual case and is discretionary.
BFA Transfer Fee
- If you are transferring from another club for the 2016/17 season, you are required to fill in a BFA transfer form which is required to be filed with the BFA for approval.
- All forms are required to be signed by a parent and MUST be delivered to the Valencia office for the attention of Keita Wilson. Keita Wilson will file all forms on behalf of new Valencia players.
Transfers for youth players are free until 15th July. After the 15th July the fee is $50 and the youth player will not be able to play for the Club until 15th November
|TRANSFER PERIOD *||FILING DATE||TRANSFER FEE||FILING CONTACT|
|May 1 – July 15, 2015||July 13||$0||Keita Wilson|
|July 16 – November 30, 2015||November 23||$125||Keita Wilson|
*Note: Once transfer fee has been paid, transfer will not be effective until the last day of the applicable training period.
Registration information required is shown in Appendix 3 in the Valencia Parent Player Manual_JUN24.
To register for the Elite Middle School Program go the website: www.abcfootballschool.com, click on registration:
There is a registration fee of $100 for the Elite Program then a punch card system is operated. Punch cards of 10 sessions for $200 are required to be purchased in advance. First punch card will be charged at $100 to take into account of the registration fee.